Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Exercise more

While looking at my daily exercise log, I realize I am not exercing enough. Sure, I log in between 20 - 30 minutes everyday of combined cardio and toning exercises but to be able to see the results, I need to spend some more quality time.

I am thinking I should exercise twice a day because I couldn't afford to spend 1 hour of exercise in the morning. I am always pressed for time in the morning. And I can only spare 30 minutes.

In the afternoon, I have some free time. After I do my work and errands, I usually just read my favorite blogs with chips in my hand!

So, to resist temptations I need to be doing something. And what better way to stave off cravings than to exercise, right?

I should go find my exercise dvd now. I will be needing it.

If you want to burn fats while sweating it out, click here. Happy exercising!

2 comments:

  1. How i wish I exercise more ,but I'm just too lazy este busy to do it!

    Visiting thru The Bloggers Exchange

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha!!! That's the challenge. Finding time in our very busy sched to exercise =)

    ReplyDelete