Saturday, November 27, 2010

Lanvin Flats

I haven't worn heels in a long time. Well, except every Christmas of course, where I try to dress up and wear heels.

But my everday staples are flats, sandals, flipflops and sneakers. Besides I am a mom with a toddler. It's hard to run around in heels.

I was window shopping for flats and I fell in love with Lanvin flats. Here are my four favorites. All photos are from net-a-porter.com

Lanvin Metallica Leather Ballerina Flats - £247

Lanvin Leopard Print Ballerina Flats - £374

Lanvin Canvas Leather Ballerina Flats -£243

Lanvin Leather Ballerina Flats - £260

2 comments:

  1. Love the metallica flats! I wish carry ko magsuot niyan hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carry na carry yan! =) I've wanted something like the metallica flats for a long time but I haven't come across any when I am shopping. Kainis! Hehe. Puro lang sa online shopping.

    ReplyDelete