Thursday, November 18, 2010

What's in a bookshelf

I love books. And I think it's but natural that I love bookshelves too.

This bookshelf below is not your traditional or usual kind of bookshelf. It's called The Stagger Shelf and is made of toasted vertical grain bamboo and finished with organic, non-toxic Hard Oil. Stainless steel screws and adjustable steel feet.

Photo from vivavi.com

I do love it. If only I have a bigger house. Or if only I could afford it. Price? Well, it's only $3,975.00. *Shakes head*

I'll just probably have a replica of it. Something smaller and of course cheaper.

2 comments:

  1. Why buy the real thing when you can have a replica of it? Daming magaling na woodworkers dito sa PP di ba. I love it too. Hey, di ko nakita kaagad comment mo sa GTH. Of course, I can make your header for you. Sabihin mo sa akin ano ang gusto mo and if you already have icons, mas madali. Pag-usapan natin next time mag-coffee tayo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. True, mas cheaper pa dito =)

    Cge pag usapan natin header. Wala talaga ako kaalam alam about how to make one. Thanks DonyaBooding! =)

    ReplyDelete