Saturday, November 27, 2010

Dark eyes

I woke up with a dark eye circles. It's not funny. I am mildly annoyed. I know I haven't been sleeping well but I didn't expect I'd have a prize this soon. And to think I've only slept badly for a couple of nights. Oh well, I am really getting old. LOL!

I don't want to use a cream right away, so I searched for home remedies. I should:

a) Sleep for 8 hours. I think I could do this starting tonight.
b) Apply used cold tea bags on my eyes. This shouldn't be difficult as I drink tea everyday. I just need to put it in the ref for a couple of hours to make it cold.
c) Use sunglasses when going outside.

If this doesn't work, then I guess I will have to rely on creams. Now, let me search for affordable and available creams here.

No comments:

Post a Comment