Thursday, November 25, 2010

My favorite Body Shop Products

I am running out of of my Peppermint Intensive Foot Rescue. And I couldn't have another one unless I go to Bangkok or Manila. What a bummer!

This product is not just a want. I need it! My feet are so dependent on this that if I don't have this or even if I apply other products, my feet turns really dry. Ugh!

And I love this even more for its price - about $15 (according to my recollection). You know what, that's why I love products of Body Shop. They're not just effective, they're also pocket friendly.

Here are some more of my favorite products.

Tea Tree Facial Toner and tea tree oil soap. Back when I had pimples, I religiously use tea tree oil products from Body Shop. I loved it.

Hi-Shine Lip Treatment. I have a dark and dry lips but I hate wearing lipstick. This hi-shine lip treatment does not only treat my dry lips it also makes it shine. Hehehe. Seriously.

What about you? What are your must have beauty products?

Well, I hope Santa is reading this. I need the foot rescue and the lip treatment for Christmas. That would really make me happy =)

No comments:

Post a Comment