Monday, December 10, 2012

Things I Want but Don't Need

When it's Christmas time, there's this strong urge to just shop and shop and shop until we drop. Probably because we feel that after a year's hard work, we deserve a treat. And while it is okay to reward oneself, there's the tendency to overdo it. And I don't want to do be like that anymore.

I will just buy what's necessary and the rest I will try to ignore even if they are already calling my name. LOL!

Here are the things I would LOVE to buy not because I need them but because I WANT them.

So in a way, this is my Christmas wish list. If anybody out there wants to give one of the list below, just leave a comment. Hahaha! Merry Christmas!


Charles Phillip Shanghai, Lizzette Python-Print Smoking Slipper $175 from Neiman Marcus


Rayban, Icons Wayfarer Sunglasses $145 from Neiman Marcus


Play Comme Des Garcon Stripe Sweater $390 from J. Crew


Fendi, Chameleon Tote Bag, Large $2,390 from Neiman Marcus


Chanel Cuff. I don't know how much but I am sure it doesn't come cheap.

No comments:

Post a Comment