Saturday, December 1, 2012

Some Me Time

Stress, if we don't know how to manage it will manifest in some form of disease or sickness in our body.

I had some rashes all over my body and I cannot think of any food that's causing me allergy so I blame stress. And rightfully so, because when I researched stress can give you rashes.

So today, I am having some "me" time. I am going to have a Spa session, the whole works!
I'll have a massage first. Then a facial. And lastly, a mani-pedi session. Yeah, I reluctantly agreed with the mani-pedi. LOL!

I am excited because I will be bringing my own deep massage body cream myrrh from I Coloniali.


It's a gift from a friend and I am excited to try it. She said it's really soothing and to the skin and the muscles.

This cream is actually for men's. But she said it will definitely work with the women's too.

Let's see how it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment