Saturday, December 8, 2012

Overalls for Him

It is just several days before Christmas and I am sure there are still million of people out there frantically looking for the perfect gift for their families, friends, colleagues and even acquaintances.

And if you are in the Philippines or a Filipino in a another country, there's an exchange gift you have to think about also. That's another gift list you have to include in your shopping.

I am lucky in a way that I don't have that many friends and families to give gifts to. LOL!

But yes I still have a couple of people or so in my gift list that I have not decided what to give. So I did some online scouting today.

I came across these Dickies bib overalls that would look cute on your husband, boyfriend or brother.


Zip Pocket Bib Overall


Sanded Duck Bib Overall

I like these because they look comfortable and durable. And the best thing is that they're all below $100. The top one is only $34.99. I think that is a steal.

I would buy this for the hubby because I think he will look cute on it but I do not think he'll wear this on a Saturday stroll. LOL!

But once we have a farm of our own, I am sure he will appreciate this. It is such a perfect work clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment