Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013

Today is the first day of the year 2013 and I spent most of day in bed. It's not because I want to but because I am down with a flu or something.

It's now almost 9pm and I just finished taking a shower. If were to strictly believe the old saying about how you spend your new year then I guess I'd be spending most of my year in bed sick! No!!!!!

Whether I believe the saying or not, I just don't want to spend the start of the new year being sick. So aside from taking the meds, I am also sipping tea and psyching myself up to get better faster. And I think it is working.

With the new year comes the usual new year's resolution. I haven't made my list because right now I am busy getting better. I also have prioritized listing the tasks I need to accomplish before we head back to Cambodia. I know that I am here for challenge coins among other things.

As for the new year's resolution, I know what I want to accomplish this year. Still, I want to write my resolutions down so it's crystal clear to me.

I hope you guys are having a fantastic time. How did you celebrate the new year's eve? Did you get to watch fireworks display? We did and we had the best view from our hotel room. Lucky us!

I wish everyone a year full of love, blessings and peace. Happy 2013!!!

2 comments:

  1. It was a simple New Year's Eve for us - just watched the Ball Drop at Times Square and had hors d'oeuvres until 12 AM.

    Feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kayni! I wish you a great 2013. Best of health and best wishes on the upcoming wedding :)

    ReplyDelete