Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Vera Wang is 62 and looks good in a swimsuit

I can only dream of this happening to me!

I know Vera Wang, the famous designer. I've seen her wedding dresses on celebrities. And I have dreamed of wearing one someday. LOL!

But I did not know that she is already 62! What stuns me more is that I saw her photo on omg.com and she's wearing a swimsuit for her Harper's Bazaar shoot.

Lookie! I swiped this picture from the website.

Photo: Douglas Freidman/Harper’s Bazaar

Doesn't she look amazing? OMG! I know I'd never look like her when I turn 62. I don't even look as good as she is now in my thirties. LOL!

If you're interested, go find the Harper's Bazaar magazine next issue (I am assuming). Her new house in LA is also featured. It's so chic. Just like the owner. For sure there are lots of house plaques in there =)

No comments:

Post a Comment