Thursday, January 19, 2012

I can't get you out of my mind

I know I said, I will save more this year, that I am not going to buy things I don't need. But this Hermes Evelyne bag is really haunting me. LOL!

I want a Hermes Evelyne III in either yellow or blue. I have seen it somewhere but I can't find those colors in Hermes website so I am posting the ruby-coloured Taurillon Clemence leather here.

Evelyne III Small £1,680.00 (Hermes UK website)

Evelyne III backside

How it is carried

Ahhh...I wish I could justify purchasing this bag. My husband thinks I should buy this as a reward for losing weight and for managing our finances well last year. But I feel guilty just thinking about buying it because I know I won't be using it as often as I want to. And look at the price! It's going to be my most expensive bag ever if I decide to buy it.

Maybe I should stop looking at bag stores. I am just torturing myself.

What's your most expensive bag ever?

No comments:

Post a Comment