Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A hint for the hubby

If I have to go by my husband, I guess men need a little hint when it comes to gifts or little pressies.

My hubby is just clueless. We've been together for over six years now and he still does not know what to give me.

So guys, listen up. For anniversaries, valentines and birthdays it doesn't hurt to send us some flowers. It doesn't even take up a lot of time to do that nowadays. You can order online now. When it comes to flowers, the more the better.

Personally, I'd love to receive a bouquet of roses. A single rose is okay but a bundle of it is a statement.

red roses

assorted roses

Hopefully hubby is reading this post. It's not even a subtle hint anymore. I am telling him exactly what to buy for our anniversay tomorrow. If he still doesn't get it right, then he's hopeless. I rest my case. LOL!

Don't worry honey, I love you just the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment