Monday, January 23, 2012

My 5 favorite Herve Leger Dresses

I haven't known the existence of Herve Leger dresses up to late last year. I know, I am such a late bloomer. Very late in fact.

I only know about the brand when I saw a friend from facebook wearing a tight fitting dress and everybody was complimenting her. She said it's all thanks to her Herve Leger dress.

I googled it right away, of course! I wanted to have one so people from my facebook network would notice me too. LOL! What I didn't know was that they're expensive. Well, expensive according to my taste at least. I couldn't afford it.

But one day, I am hoping I'd be able to buy one for me. Pathetic me. LOL! Here's five of my favorite Herve Leger dresses from their website.

Herve Leger Zinnia Bandage Dress $980

Herve Leger Nola Signature Bandage Dress $980

Herve Leger Martina V-Neck Bandgae Dress $1350

Herve Leger Marina Signature Off-The-Shoulder Dress $1050

Herve Leger Josephine One-Shoulder Bandage Dress $1690

Sooo colorful! I wish I could afford one. LOL! Do you have a Herve Leger dress? Is it worth the price?

No comments:

Post a Comment