Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Music to my heart

I just realized, December until February is my most expensive string of months. Why?

Well, December, that's obvious. There are pressies to wrap, parties to attend to and of course decors at home to prepare. January, that's my wedding anniversary. There's the celebration and of course the gift again. Hubby and I just celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary last week at Sofitel. It was great, thank you very much. And as for February, that's Valentine's month so another gift.

I know I am always ahead but better early than sorry right? For this Valentine's day, I am thinking of giving hubby something like this.

He has a guitar right now but I think it needs a replacement. The sides are a little bit tattered and I am sure he would love to receive this.

I am going to scout for guitars this weekend. But I have to do it surrepticiously. I don't want him to know of course.

If your planning to give a gift to your man this coming heart's day, do consider gifting him a guitar, especially if he is into music. I am sure, he'll serenade you everyday =)

No comments:

Post a Comment