Monday, November 7, 2011

To live in Paris

Hi all! We are already in Paris. It's been amazing so far. There are some hiccups but nothing big to dampen our mood.

I love Paris! Everything looks beautiful and picturesque. When you take a shot, it looks like taken straight from a magazine or something. Really, it's that beautiful.

And the people look so chic, well, except me of course. Hahaha!!!

Yeah, seriously. These Parisians are the epitome of cool and chic. I love how they dress up. All in black. It's like a uniform. And the scarves. Oh, how they wear it well! My scarf looks awkward on me. It felt like I am being choked or something. LOL!

I asked my husband to look for a job here. I told him to find a job with a great employee benefits. Hahaha!!!

Well, Paris is not cheap. Everything is expensive. So to be able to live well, you need a good compensation and benefits. Right?

And then I realize, I could not live here. It's cold. Really cold.

Yesterday, I was already wearing what seemed like a very thick coat, a scarf, and a gloves but the chill still went inside my bones. Seriously.

I had to buy a bonnet from a souvenir shop even if it was expensive! It did not even match well with my outfit but I couldn't care less. I was freezing!

My friend said it was not even cold yet according to Paris standard. And I said, what? She laughed so hard.

I can't imagine what cold is like for them. I'd probably be wearing the whole house by then if the temperature starts to go below 8 degrees. LOL!

It makes me sad that I could not live here. But on the bright side, I can always visit if our budget allows us to. I will just have to work harder =)

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy Paris :) I hope I'll visit that place again. Although expensive, it's such a nice city to walk around to and explore.

    ReplyDelete