Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Never too early

There is no such thing as early Christmas shopping. Some people even do it as soon as the Christmas ends. Really. I know someone who does it. And it's practical because usually prices right after the holidays are always hugely discounted. Examples are gift wrappers and Christmas Cards.

I wasn't able to do that last year. It's already November, yes it's already November! Go check your calendar now if you don't believe me! LOL!

I really should start buying things and gifts for Christmas before things get hectic and chaotic.

I should start with cutesy cards like these ones.



I love giving out cards and I love receiving them too. Maybe I should try my hand at making DIY cards. But then again, I am not really that creative. So I better stick with the ready mades only. LOL!

Have you started with your shopping list already?

No comments:

Post a Comment