Monday, November 14, 2011

Oh my highschool life

Feeling nostalgic right now. Probably because I just had a mini-reunion with my high school classmates in Dubai.

It's always fun reminiscing our younger days - the crushes, the jokes, the teachers, even the exams and essays. I don't think anybody was fond of doing essays during that time. But we had no choice. We had to do it and do it from scratch. Unlike now, kids can just easily get free online essays. How charmed their lives are?!

High school was tough but when we look at it now, it was mostly fun!

My friends and I stayed until 4am just talking and laughing. We never noticed the time. If we did not have a planned itinerary later that day, we wouldn't have cut short our conversation.

To my friends in Dubai, thank you for your time. I really had a great time with you guys. Hope we will be able to do it again soon. Somewhere.

2 comments:

  1. Nice to hear you had a great time Cas! I am looking forward sa amo isab reunion pero uno anhi nangatras dili naman manguli chi! guvah an shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amo ba? Pagtuo ko na grand reunion isab kamo kuman Dec. Pero hala lam, reunion man nan family so enjoy pa rin! =)

    ReplyDelete