Sunday, November 13, 2011

The list

Hubby blurted out this morning that he wants to put up our Christmas tree. I totally forgot about Christmas!

I am still getting over the jetlag from our EU and Dubai tour plus there's still the unpacking I have to do and hubby wants to start on Christmas already.

Stress!

Just kidding. I was actually thinking about the holiday already. I still have not thought of our theme at home. I have to start researching on that one soon. And there's the Christmas gift list I have to work on too.

One advantage of living away from home is that you don't have a long list of people to give presents to. LOL!

I only have a handful of presents to give actually. And it's a manageable list. There's a request for affordable hair replacement present, a toy car, an apple TV and lest I forget, a bag for myself. Hahaha!!!

I so wish we have a lot of money. I would like to go away for the holidays even for a few days.

But we've already spent so much during our recent trip so travelling again is not an option right now. We have to live within our means.

That doesn't mean that it's going to be a blue Christmas. There's no such thing in my vocabulary.

Christmas will always be a merry event in my family. We don't need to splurge. But we certainly won't skimp that much also.

How's your list so far?

1 comment:

  1. Jo the time flies really in another 3 weeks of so here is december , I am not in the mood to put up the Xmas tree iether. Im so into my gardening at the moment, Finally my husband is coming home for xmas so that is I am looking forward the most. Him with us and my furr during this special festivity.
    Sure would be nice to have more $ so we can travel more... hmmm will see.

    ReplyDelete