Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Problem solved

From my research, meaning reading blogs on the internet, they say that color black is like a uniform in Paris. Almost everybody wears black especially during Fall/Winter time. There might be a slight variation of colors like gray, dark navy and even brown but nothing too loud.

If you digress from their color uniform, they would know that you are a tourist.

Well, now I know what to wear. The problem is I already bought clothes and coats in colors. LOL! That's okay though. I am a tourist, anyway. LOL!

And besides, even if I will be wearing all the designer clothes in the world or draggging trailer hitch behind my back, I would never be as chic as those Parisians. Have to admit that. Hahaha!!!

Nevertheless, I still went "looking" for black outfits at one of my favorite online store - needsupply.com

If I have more money, I'd definitely buy these so I won't stand out as tourist in Paris. LOL!

Here's my favorite looks, in no particular order:




If I were as skinny as this model, I am sure I would be able to pull this off too. Otherwise, I will look puffy. LOL!

This one is really catchy. I love it!

Simple. But I love the yellow boots. Or is that mustard in color.

I wish I can wear a skinny jeans.

I already have a dark navy trousers almost like this. Hmmm..maybe I can borrow this look.

This one is cute. But I sure would look silly in this. Hehehehe.

What look do you like from the above pictures?

2 comments:

  1. I love the second look. Maganda sau yan cas kase payat kana tapos matangkad, go go go! =)

    ReplyDelete