Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Outfit Dilemna

Planning a winter wardrobe can really be a headache. Literally. LOL! Of course, there's the weather to take part in the blame but I think it's mostly from planning an outfit I have no experience of.

It's exactly one month from today that we are going to Europe. They say that November in Paris is already winter-like cold so my friend advised me to bring on the full gear - coat, boots, gloves and scarf.

I have all of it already, thanks to a recent shopping trip in Bangkok but I don't know how to wear it. LOL!

There's also the accessory I have to think about. Should I bring my steel bracelets, chunky bangles, chandelier earrings, etc?

Believe it or not, I have been researching on what to wear in Paris on November. And surprisingly, there are a lot of women out there like me who's asking the same thing. Hahaha! I think we're all scared we'd be caught by the fashion police in Paris. Isn't Paris the fashion capital of the world? Or at least one of the fashion capital of the world.

Now, let me go back to my research and report here what I find.

1 comment:

  1. as long as you got to learn how to Tsunami Walk - bwahahah! that bangles are for sure a heavy to look at. earnings are quite acceptable and of course do not forget to wear you black stockings and lip balm ! bwhahah hope to see you there! how lovely to make it happen!

    ReplyDelete