Saturday, October 29, 2011

Gardening

This is for my friend who has taken gardening into the next level. She started with a few plants and now it's grown into a full blown garden. Her garden is a mixture of flowers and herbs. It's beautiful and inspiring.

I love gardening too. I probably got it from my mother. She had what you call a green thumb. Anything she puts in the dirt, it grows beautifully. I can only wish I had the green thumb. But definitely I got the love for gardening from her.

Anyway, my friend wants everything in her garden to be eco-friendly and natural. So she's taken a strong like to composing.

I told her I could look for composters and send her the pictures.

Well, here are what I found. It looks like they work almost they same so it's only a matter of design which suits her garden well.







For me, I vote for picture number 2. It doesn't look too imposing and I am sure it would look great on her garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment