Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mud for your face

Have you heard of mud soap? I have heard of mud pack but not soap. But what can you expect from someone who doesn't really care about beauty regimen and stuff.

Anyway, I found out about this soap a few weeks ago when my friend introduced me to it.

It's a dead sea mud soap and it can do wonders for your skin, especially the acne prone skin.

I was acne-prone before. It was stressful. But with proper care and the right stuff, you can easily have a smooth and clear face.

I don't have breakouts anymore but I think this is worth a try after my friend's face transformation. She's glowing and her skin looks really healthy.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't this rough? I have tried several mud from the read mud river of Jordan but it feels so itchy on my skin. The salt penetrates badly while keeping it all around my body. But I will definitely going to that place for sure and try swimming! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chat, not so sure about this. Just a reco from my friend kase =)

    ReplyDelete