Friday, October 14, 2011

Appreciation

"Despite your busy sched at work, you still find time to help me at home. I really appreciate it. Hope you know that.

I just sent that text message to hubby a few minutes ago.

Really, it's been crazy at home lately. The chores never seem to end and I get tired. I am just but human. Sometimes I get so cranky and I forget to express my appreciation to people who are deserving.

My husband has really been helpful especially this last couple of weeks. So I am thinking, I should get him something. It's not his birthday yet but I just want to show him I really appreciate what he does for me and for our family.

I am looking at this sweetest day gifts for him and I am having a hard time choosing. LOL!

I am looking for something simple, sweet, not expensive and also something hubby would appreciate.

Maybe a Dad Clock?



Or an iPad cover?

Life is short. We should never forget to show our love and appreciation to the people who love us.

No comments:

Post a Comment