Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Post Christmas

Hey guys! A belated Merry Christmas to you.

And how are you coping with the holidays? I survived mine. LOL! It was crazy and frantic and amazing and stressful. But I love it all.

There's another holiday in the offing but I will pass on the craziness. I will just stay at home and cook some food to nibble while waiting for the new year to come.

Anyways, what did you get on Christmas?

I got a handful of gifts this season. I got a dehumidifier and an iPhone 4. Pretty neat. Thanks to hubby.

I also got some girly stuff like pouch, passport cover, a crocheted vase runner and a vase. I love them all.

I also got a perfume. But I bought it myself. LOL! Who says you can't gift yourself, right?

Hope you're having the best holiday ever. Cheers to the new year. Here's hoping it brings a lot of wonderful things to us all.

Personally, I am looking forward to more great finds and more travels.

No comments:

Post a Comment