Wednesday, December 1, 2010

As high as the sky

Honestly, who wants to go over cheap life insurance when you can go shopping online? I mean, yeah life insurances are important but which one is more fun, huh?

I got yah! Well, if you're like me, then you'd go for shopping. And speaking of shopping, here's something I found online which caught my interest. Brisbane by Jeffrey Campbell $192







All photos from needsupply.com

What do you think? I like it. Problem is, I couldn't wear heels without tripping over. But even if I could wear heels as high as this, I don't think I could pull it off. I am too shy and my taste in fashion runs from conservative to boyish only. Sometimes a little girly. But that's about it. Boring I know. Hahaha!!!

I like the shoes though. And it definitely is eye catching!

No comments:

Post a Comment