Saturday, December 4, 2010

Itching to travel

From the start of this year, my family and I had been travelling every month. We had been to Hongkong, Siem Reap, Kep, Hanoi, Manila, Subic, Tagaytay, Singapore and Bangkok (twice).

When we got back from Singapore last September, I told hubby I was done with travelling until our next scheduled travel next February 2011 to Malaysia.

I thought that would be okay. But lately, I am so tempted to travel again this month. I don't know where. I just want to go somewhere.

And besides, there are so many travel deals this holiday season that's too difficult to pass up.

The problem is I don't know where to go. I want somewhere closer but it should be a place where I haven't been to. So cities like Bangkok, KL, Singapore are immediately off the list. I only have one choice, to go to Sihanoukville, a beach town here in Cambodia. But I am not in the mood for a beach setting during this holiday.

What a big problem I have, said hubby.

He suggested we just stay here and we'll plan a major trip for next year. His friend is inviting us for a week's stay at Auckland. We might take up the offer.

So I guess, we'll just save up now and travel again next year.

Hopefully the new year bring us all good fortune to be able to afford travel. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment