Saturday, December 11, 2010

Muffins, the healthy kind

Let me share something. I've tried South Beach Diet and it worked with me. I have lost 5kgs in 14 days (phase 1).

At first I was hesitant to try another diet. It never works. But this SBD really does. Of course you have to follow the diet religiously.

During phase 1, carbs and sugar are off limits. It was difficult but what I find more difficult was planning my menu. Thankfully, you can easily find recipes online.

Here's one of my favorite South Beach Diet food: Egg muffins

It's just eggs, spring onion, green bell pepper, tomatoes and cheddar cheese baked in a muffin pan.

It's so delicious! It makes me think I am not on a diet. LOL!

Since losing weight, I have breakouts. Not the alarming kind but enough to make me run to the nearest pharmacy and buy mild acne treatment.

If you're keen to lose weight, try SBD. And don't forget to include the egg muffins in your diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment