Monday, December 6, 2010

My dream bags

Every girl has her dream something. Dream house, dream holiday/vacation, dream bag, etc, etc.

I am not different. I have these dreams. It's nice to dream. But of course, I also know my limitations.

If money is not a problem, I'd buy these bags.

A classic Chanel flap bag. I think almost every girl wishes to have one of this. It's classic. It goes with everything. It can be worn during daytime and nightime. It's very versatile.

This is a Hermes bag. This is not exactly my dream bag but the one I really like, I cannot find a picture on their website.

My dream Hermes bag is not a Kelly. It's the simple Hermes HerBag. It's a working person's bag. I like the color. It's almost the same as the one above. And I believe the price is not as steep as the famous Kelly bags.

These bags are not impossible to own. Yes, they are expensive but if I want to, I could save up for it. But I probably won't. Why? Because when the times comes that I've saved up enough, I don't think I could let go of the money. LOL!

But if these lands on my doorsteps (are you reading this Santa?) and it's free, I'd be a total fool not to accept it.

What's on your dream list?

2 comments:

  1. Love the Hermes bag. Very classy. Hehe go go! Save na or i wish mo kay Sherif =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lui, kung kay sheriff baka mga 5-7 years pa. Hahaha!!! Pwede na rin.

    ReplyDelete