Saturday, January 12, 2013

January is the Best time to Shop

I had the good sense not to buy anything for myself last month. Well, it wasn't just good sense, I also had the iron will not to shop because I know for a fact now that major retail stores usually go on sale every January. They want to dispose the year-end excess. And what better way to start the year than giving its customers a treat, right?

From Mango here in Phnom Penh, I bought this multi-printed dress for half its price.

Original price $44.90. Bought it for $22.45!

I also bought a blue blouse for only $17. I was tempted to shop more but I was in a hurry. I still have to check tv stands with mounts on another block.

From Zara in Manila, I bought a bag.

Soft Bowling Bag Original price P2,590. Sale price at P1,990.

With just a little over a hundred dollar, I was able to buy a bag, a couple of sweater and a blouse from Zara in Manila. It really pays to wait a little.

Until next sale season again!

No comments:

Post a Comment