Thursday, January 10, 2013

For My Men

Happy 2013, everyone!

I hope you had a fantastic time celebrating new year with people who matter to you. After all new year's is about starting it with the right people with good vibes and good spirits, among other things.

I had a great time in the Philippines with my family. I get to play santa to kids and give my presents to my friends and relatives but you know what, I did not give anything to the most special men in my life - my husband and son.

In the rush of the season, I totally forgot to wrap something for them. Hubby said we're even because he did not give anything to me as well. LOL!

I still feel guilty though. I am now scouting for a possible late Christmas gift for him and the son. I thought about giving them a combined gift - mens leather bags. These bags will last them their lifetime.


I am partial to this because both hubby and son can wear this. When we travel, hubby usually carries son's backpack because the latter complains he can't carry heavy stuff for long. So if I buy this, hubby won't be carrying Lightning McQueen backpack anymore. I have nothing against it, it's just that it doesn't look nice on a man wearing a suit. LOL!


This one looks perfect too, don't you think? It just looks a little heavy though. But from the looks of it, it looks sturdy. And these Saddableback leather bags have 100 year warranty! Awesome!

Okay, now all I have to do is choose which of these two bags the men of my life will like. Hmmm. I think I know.

Gotta put it in my cart now.

No comments:

Post a Comment