Thursday, January 24, 2013

Bubble Necklace from J. Crew

I must confess I love jewelries. The bigger, the bolder, the better. Unfortunately, I am convinced wearing one doesn't suit me. So I always end up just lusting after one. Like this new necklace from J. Crew.


Out of topic - look at the model's eyebrows. It's thick but it's brushed (for lack of better words). It's nice. Is that the new look now? Mine is still skinny and arched. Hmm..maybe I should grow my eyebrows thick again.


Bubble Necklace $150 (USA price). If you live abroad, that's $202.50. At least that's the price I see if I want it delivered to Cambodia (where I currently reside). That's excluding tax and shipping. I wonder why there's a huge price difference? Paging J. Crew! What's up with the price difference?

Anyway, I can see myself wearing this necklace paired with my jeans, dress or bikini. It looks very versatile, don't you think?

Speaking of bikini, summer is just around the corner and we're thinking of going to the beach. Images of white sand, blue crystal clear water, a group of singers with Takamine Guitars, unlimited cocktails have already filled my mind. Ah, summer can't come enough.

1 comment:

  1. bagay sa imo itun nang...uman kun imo rakan hauron paghinang?

    ReplyDelete