Monday, February 18, 2013

Definition of Chic

These ladies are my definition of chic, stunning and gorgeous. When I grow up I want to be like them. Oh how I wish!


Anne Hathaway in a perfect dress, perfect body and a perfect pixie cut. Photo swiped from Mike Marsland WireImage.

Another lady who's been rocking the pixie cut for a long time now is Michelle Williams. I remember he Dawson Creek days and I have to say that short hair really suits her.


Photo by Gregg DeGuire WireImage. I love her dress here. Even though the slit at the side is almost up to her waist, it doesn't look too revealing. The shoes perfectly matched her dress very lovely dress.

I wonder, are the pouches they are carrying big enough for a key chain bottle opener? Just thinking out loud.

Anyway, my hair is starting to grow long now from a pixie cut last year. I am almost convinced now to cut it again after seeing these photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment