Saturday, August 20, 2011

Saturday Surveys

It is six in the evening on a Saturday. I just finished a long list of things to do. Errands here and there. Groceries. Bookings. Emails. Social Network. Surveys. Etc, etc!

I am not complaining. I love being busy. I am built that way, can't keep still.

Anyway, like I said I just finished all my things to do today. The last one I did was a survey from a hotel chain we stayed in the Philippines last month.

I like answering surveys especially if there is a promise of a prize. LOL! Seriously, I do like answering them. I do not know why.

I always get survey forms from the product I purchase or use. I even get those Free Online Surveys from facebook and other social networks.

And believe me, I always answer them, even when I am busy. It may take sometime though but I always finish and submit them.

It is weird. I know.

I somehow feel they are like extended questions from school. And if I do not answer and submit them, I would get failing grades.

Does that make sense?

I guess I am what you can call the marketer's favorite person. Always ready for feedback and comments. LOL!

Are there someone out there like me? Please stand up. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment