Monday, August 8, 2011

Fall 2011 Handbags at Neiman Marcus

I actually just wanted to check coats and jackets but I was drawn to Neiman Marcus' Fall 2011 Handbags.

There are so many beautiful bags in there but here are my picks.

Yves Saint Laurent Ostrich-Stamped Hobo $1,895. I love the detail on the middle of the bag!

Nancy Gonzales Striped Crocodile Tote $3,550. Whoa! I can't afford this. It's wayyyy beyond my budget.

Marc Jacobs The Bowery Satchel $1,195. I love the shape and the color!

Marc Jacobs Perry Tote $1,195. Another of Marc Jacobs that I like.

Prada Scamosciato Suede Tote $1,795. It looks so soft!

Chloe Madeline New Tote $2,295. Still on pre-order at Neiman Marcus

And last but not least Jimmy Choo Zodiac-Print Canvas Tote $895. This one is affordable. I love the colors and I love the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment