Tuesday, August 9, 2011

I wish travel is my last name

Lately, all I can think about is travel, travel and travel. Oh how I wish I were rich. I'd make travelling my main occupation. Hahaha! I'd definitely travel first class all the way. LOL!

We have a couple of travels lined up for us before the year ends. One major and the other just to a neighboring country.

The major one requires visa application in advance and the other one is shopping for clothes for the major travel. Both exciting but on a different level.

I guess the reason why I am thinking about travel all the time is that I am busy preparing for both travels.

I believe travelling is not an excuse to be a lousy dresser. When I travel, I'd like to think that I dress well. I actually plan my outfit way in advance.

Just like this upcoming travel, I am already planning and coordinationg my outfit. LOL! My husband thinks Backpacking Boots and boots are the same. Him and his fashion sense!

Well, I can say for sure that I would be buying boots and a coat for this major travel. I want to look my best, according to my standards of course. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment