Monday, August 15, 2011

My birthday comes early

I posted about wanting a gadget for my birthday. And guess what, I just got what I wanted. I must have been really, really good. LOL!

My birthday is still one week away but I already got this:



iPad 2 for my birthday!

Hubby bought two, one for me and the other one to be shared between him and our son (bigger capacity). I don't want to go into details about iPad 2 because I am no geeky reviewer. All I can say is that I am having a great time exploring it. My iPhone 4 feels so small compared to my new toy. Poor iPhone, it's being relegated to the side now. Hahahaha!!!

I am happy that our internet is a bit faster now. With about 5-6 gadgets using the internet, it's still working well. I think it also pays off to have reliable wireless routers, otherwise we won't be able to use wifi for all our gadgets.

One happy and grateful girl right here!

2 comments:

  1. FTW!!! Bonggacious :)
    If ever you decide to throw your iPhone, just please throw it to my direction, madear. And since your birthday present came early, dapat may early greetings din, devah? So here goes... Happy, happy birthday!! I wish that for every candle in your cake there is a special surprise for you. All the best, chi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Z for the bonggacious birthday greetings! Hihihi!

    ReplyDelete