Sunday, July 10, 2011

Sale, Extensions, Etc

Hola amigas!

I am here in Cebu City. Arrived here yesterday with my family. It was a tiring trip because the flight was delayed by a few hours.

But that did not stop us from going around the mall. Mall rats, we are. LOL!

If you are in Cebu, please be informed that Mango is on sale. I stopped by for a quick look and ended up with two items on a plastic bag.

I am planning to go there again tonight. I am sure, I'd be able to score more great deals.

~~~

Anyway, after being away for several days from Facebook, I am back online again. I have posted photos and updated myself with my friend's wall posts. I chatted with a friend in the US too and she mentioned she's happy about the irs extension 2010. I have a no knowledge about it but she really seemed happy so I was happy for her. LOL! If you're in the US, do check it out. It might be something you'd be happy about too.

~~~

We are going to go have lechon dinner tonight at CnT. I heard it has the best lechon in town if not the whole Philippines. It's just walking distance from Radisson Blu, where we are staying. I am so looking forward to this dinner. I hope we will not be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment