Friday, July 22, 2011

Kiehl's Lip Balm

We do live in a very convenient world now, don't we?

Forgot to buy something but already in the plane? Worry not, you can still shop right on the plane! Have you tried it?

I have bought items several times on the plane. The first one was the neck pillow and die cast airplanes for my son. I'd be buying stadiometer next. Hahaha. Probably.

My latest purchase from the plane is the Kiehl's Lip Balm.

I have been meaning to buy this for the longest time now after I have read good reviews about it. But I just have never came across it in supermarkets or beauty shops. Or maybe because I haven't really looked that hard. I am not really that concerned about beauty products in the first place.

Anyway, I saw this on a flight from Manila to Bangkok (or was it Bangkok to Phnom Penh?) and bought this immediately.

I should have bought two because I am loving this. My lips feel softer and looks healthier.

I have never been a lipstick person and scented lip balm or lip gloss don't really work well with me.

I am glad I bought this. I think this will be a product I am going to use for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment