Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Our local food - Madrid, Surigao del Sur

After indulging in these below posted pictures, I am now actively looking for diet pills that work.

In just a week's time in my hometown - Madrid, Surigao del Sur, I have gained more than 2 kgs already. It's not funny right? But I also could not resist these oh so yummy to the tummy goodness. It's rare that I get to enjoy these foods.

Kinilaw na Nukos - it's a fresh, raw squid mixed with vinegar/lime, salt, onion, ginger and chili. It's like the national food in our place. Or something like that. This is really goooood.

Sinugba na Bangus - Grilled Milkfish. I love this dipped in a soysauce with kalamansi or lime with chili. My mouth is watering now...

And for dessert, there's the usual fruits, puto and biko.

With food like this everyday, it's no wonder I gained 2kgs in a week's time.

But I am determined to lose all this weight when I am back in Cambodia.

No comments:

Post a Comment