Monday, July 11, 2011

Home in my mind

After engaging in a house renovation project in the province, I am inspired now more than ever to build a house of our own.

I have been planning and designing an imaginary house in my mind. It's actually fun and exciting. LOL!

I have been surfing for inspirations on the net. I am mostly interested in kitchen because I love to cook and of course I love to eat.

Here's one picture I found from Martha Stewart's site.

It's so clean, sunny and colorful. I just love the colors. I don't know why but it somehow reminds me of the Spectrum Auto Repair shop I have seen before somewhere in SOMA district.

I talked to my husband and I was surprised to find out he's also thinking the same thing I do.

I am hoping, praying and saving for our future house. I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment