Saturday, June 18, 2011

Thinking of changing layouts again

How do you like my new theme? I just got it from blogger. LOL!

I was tired with my last layout. I wanted to change it into something professional looking. But I just can't. I can't afford yet to hire someone. And second, I can't do it on my own.

If I have taken any of those information technology degrees, I'd probably never have a hard time with codes, html and the like.

But then again, I'd probably never pass any course. LOL!

When I was in college, I dreamed of becoming a CPA lawyer. It means I have to pass an accountant's board exam and a lawyer's board exam. It sounded simple. But getting to pass a single accountancy subject was already hard for me. LOL! Much less pass two board examinations. Hahahaha!!

So I just stuck with my hotel and restaurant administration course. And well, I think I made the right choice.

Anyway, I will try to learn simple codes and htmls so I can apply it to all my blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment