Friday, June 10, 2011

It's almost Father's Day

Hey you guys. Do you have presents for your father, husband, grandfather this coming Father's Day already? If you still haven't, welcome to the club! LOL!

I still don't have any idea what to give my husband. I am thinking something cool and awesome. After all he is one cool and awesome dad to our son.

So before I totally forget Father's Day, I already checked online what I could give my husband. I stumbled upon Cafe Press and found some funny t shirts which I think my husband would like. And it's not gonna break my wallet.





They also have iPhone 4 cases which I think my husband will also love. He only has one working case for his iPhone 4 so I think he will appreciate this gift. And the message is cool too.



This message made me laugh. LOL!

If you got interested and want to know more info about Cafe Press, you can visit CafePress FAQ.

Shop now before you forget the big day. I will after I finish this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment