Thursday, June 9, 2011

Push the body to get the result you want

I did the exercise I posted earlier here today. And it was intense. I felt like I was being punished. LOL!

I woke up today with heavy legs and sore muscles in the arms. I wonder how can I go on with my to-do lists today. I need to go to the the pro to have document scanning done properly. My printer/scanner is not doing its job well.

Anyways, I am going to do another intense exercise today. Masochist much? Hahahaha. To be honest, I kinda like doing this exercises now. And I read that you only get results if you push your body. Staying in the comfort zone will not do the trick. So okay, bring it on.

I am really looking forward to have toned legs and stronger arms, like Michele Obama. Hehehe.

Let's see.

No comments:

Post a Comment