Friday, May 7, 2010

Needs and Supply

I found this cool online store way back last year. I was in a fashion mag online and saw their link. I am glad I clicked their link. They have cool clothes and accessories. I still have to purchase an item from them but if custom duties and taxes were not a problem here in Cambodia, I would have bought a long time ago.

Here are my picks from needsupply.com







Cool, aren't they? Whenever I need an inspiration or simply a feast for my eyes, I check their website. I would love to buy one item from them soon. Wouldn't you?

3 comments:

  1. Maganda yung mga choices mo manang :) regards mano

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sandals and the look of the first photo. casual chic di ba.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Mano!!!

    Lui, I love the look of the first photo too. =)

    ReplyDelete