Thursday, May 6, 2010

The essence of Kep

I love hotels! I guess that explains why I chose hotel administration for my course when I was in college. Unfortunately I am not working anymore. But that doesn't mean my love for hotels has vanished.

When budget permits, I always stay in 5 star or boutique hotels. I just love big beds and comfy sheets and pillows.

Anyway, while looking for a place to stay at Kep, Cambodia I came across this very nice resort. It's called Knai Bang Chatt.




It's a seaside resort and it invites you to freedom, happiness and peace of mind. I love it! It's just what I need right now. A very quiet and relaxing place.

The rate does not come cheap though. At least for me. LOL! Low season is from $150 and high season goes as high as $350 excluding service charge.

But if I get the quiet and the relaxation I need, I guess it's worth a try. I will post a review if I get to spend a night or two next week.

Knai Bang Chatt Resort
Phum Thmey, Sangkat Prey Thom,
Khan Kep.
Kep City,
Kingdom of Cambodia

Tel. : +855 (0)12 349742
Tel. : +855 (0)11 823552

No comments:

Post a Comment