Saturday, August 25, 2012

Black, Nude and Red

I am flying to Bangkok in two week's time. My husband's attending a conference for a week and I together with our son are tagging along.

That means my son and I will be in Bangkok for leisure. I might take the opportunity to double check the equote life insurance given to my husband's company. At least that way, I am productive. LOL!

Of course, it goes without saying that I will also be doing some shopping there. I plan to buy some flat some and probably a couple of jeans.

I've checked Zara for some flats and here my choices:

Studded Slipper Php3,990

Patent Leather Slipper Php1,990

Soft Studded Moccasin Php4,990

Studded Slipper Php2590

If you notice, the colors are in black, nude, red and a little accent of gold. Those are my favorite colors. I also love blue. But I did not see any blue flats shoes.

Let's see if I'll be able to spot these shoes in Zara Bangkok. I'll be sure to report back here.





No comments:

Post a Comment