Saturday, August 25, 2012

Honey Butter and Stretch Marks

Like other moms out there, I do have a secret in my tummy. No, I am not talking about my big belly. I am talking about my stretch marks.

When I got pregnant, I never thought I'd get the dreaded stretch marks. My mom never had them. So I thought I will never have that problem.

I was totally wrong. My stretch marks have prevented me from wearing two-piece swimsuits now. If I had only listened to my friends then.

Oh well.

If you're pregnant and even if you think you won't have stretch marks after, just patiently apply a cream. It's better to be safe than sorry.

Here's one cream my friend swears by.


Bella B Tummy Honey stretch mark cream

If only I could rewind time. But then again, I don't think I'd enjoy looking at the mirror with a big tummy, big face and big nose again. LOL! So I'll just be accept my flaws and move on. LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment