Sunday, April 15, 2012

Shorts Season

When you say summer, it's not just bikini season. It's also shorts season in my vocabulary. Never mind if I have legs as big as logs, I will still wear shorts. LOL!

I love shorts in different colors! The brighter they are, the better...at least during summer time. I have compiled below some of my favorite shorts in different brands.

It took me a while to finish this because I was sidetracked with the swingsets at PlaytimeUS.com. They're all cute and just perfect for my son.

Anyway, here are my picks.

J Crew 5" Chino Shorts $45

Zara Jacquard Pattern Shorts with Seam $39.90

Zara Damage Destroy Shorts $59.90

Mango five pockets shorts $29.90

Gap Canvas Shorts $39.95

Banana Republic Pique Shorts $49.50

Are you a color person when it comes to shorts? Or do you stick with black and neutrals?

No comments:

Post a Comment