Thursday, April 19, 2012

The Illuminator

I was just telling my friend who is based in the US that I will have a facial done when I get back home to the Philippines. I feel like my face needs a thorough cleaning and loving. I have blotches all over and the recent pimple scars I have are quite visible.

I do not want to admit it but the blotches in my face are making me look old. Ouch! It's true though. My face really needs help!

Thank goodness for fairy godmothers. My friend who I was chatting to earlier is also going home the same time we are. And she said she just might have the solution for me. Her officemate has been raving about a product that has done wonders for her face. The product is called luminaze and it corrects dark spots.

It's perfect for me, I shouted in my mind.

My friend said, she'll buy me 1 for me to try. Isn't she amazing? Wooohooo!!!

I googled the product she mentioned so I have an idea what it looks like. Here it is:

Luminaze Skin Tone Illuminator

Essential Info:
Safe for all skin types and ethnicities
Hydroquinone-free
Dermatologist tested
Fragrance Free
Hypoallergenic
Non-Comedogenic

I am so excited! I may still go ahead with the facials I mentioned but wait with bated breath until my friend and Luminaze arrive home. This upcoming holiday is getting exciting beyond imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment