Wednesday, April 4, 2012

All ready for summer!

I am almost ready for summer in the Philippines! What about you?

Physically, I am all ready. I have been working out so hard these past few months and I may not have the supermodel body but I think I have a beach babe body already. LOL! Just kidding! At best, I only have a passable beach body which I will still cover in a maxi dress or a cover-ups. LOL!

Clothing wise, I still need to go shopping. There's only Mango to shop here in Phnom Penh. That's a very limited choice. I though have two options: shop online or wait until we are in the Philippines to go shopping.

The logical side says I have to wait until we reach home. But I am impatient by nature, so I think I might go shopping online.

In fact, I have already started! LOL!

Here are my basic wardrobe summer essentials.

I need a maxi dress for long walks on the beach and for chilling at a bar on sundown.

A large tote where I can put everything in one go. I love this one from Nine West.

A pair of sunnies. I am liking the color blue lately. This one is Sabrina from Coach.

A wedge shoes for the summer. I don't wear heels or wedge for that matter but I think this time around I will. And this one looks comfy and pretty.

And last but not least a Baby G Digital Watch in Yellow to match the yellow wedge. I am attractive to yellow this summer.

Hmm..I do need to buy some hats as well. An accessory and an essential for summer, methinks.

What's your summer look?

No comments:

Post a Comment